- This event has passed.
First Fridays Policy Round Table
October 7, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 am
This month’s policy discussion will be Paid Family Leave. Hear the latest from experts and join the discussion.
- Vicki Shabo, New America
- Cassandra Gomez, A Better Balance
- Jake McDonald, National Partnership for Women & Families
- To provide a clear understanding of the importance of paid family leave for families during the first 1,000 days (pregnancy -> 2nd birthday), both economically and physical and mental health
- Pathways & barriers to passage on the national level
- Strategies for passing state level, Colorado as an example
These Policy Round Tables will occur online on the first Friday of every other month through the end of the year.
- October 7, 2022
9:00 am - 9:45 am